2017年6月5日月曜日

The Well

Lia lives with her mother, her father and her brother, Jay. Her grandmother lives with them too. Lia's grandmother is old and sick.
"Please, go the well," says Grandmother. "Bring me some water in the bucket."
But the journey to the well is dangerous. There is a volcano. There is smoke and fire. Soldiers are guarding the roads.
Why does Grandmother want water from the well? And what will Lia and Jay find there?


A well appears in this story. Have you ever seen a well? I've never seen it directly. I have a scary image of wells. One scene of a horror movie doesn't leave from my brain. A ghost appears from a well! That's my image of wells.

In the last scene of this story, Lia and her family listen to sound like wind. But probably it is not wind but a ghost of Lia's grandfather...

1 件のコメント: