2018年7月15日日曜日

The Teacher's Secret

"What's the matter? Why are you all lying in the floor?" (p. 16)

「the teacher's secret dominoes」の画像検索結果  This is set in a school in Korea. A teacher eats dried fruit in secret everyday but one day his students find it and eat. Then they work to hide it, they pretend to eat poison.
  I like this story because I read a story which is similar to this before. It appeared on an English text when I was a high school student. But at that time the story is set in Japan, and not a teacher but a chief priest appeared. The students were the monks of a temple. I thought the monks are full of wit so I liked the story.
  Do you remember the story of textbook which you read before? Are there your favorite story?


Hannam, J. (2002). The Teacher's Secret. Dominoes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿