2017年7月18日火曜日

Val's Diary

School's over at last! Summer holidays are here but who wants to spend them in the countryside? Not Val, of course! She hates the country, but eventually she'll change her mind. Guess why! Read her diary and find out.
I think it's because Val met Luke!
This is my first date. May be next year my diary will be full of photos and secret letters like all my friends. Please come, Luke. Oh, I'm so excited. I can't wait to phone Sally and tell her everything. Wednesday is so far away!
This is my favorite scene. Her feelings are conveyed to me!
I think she likes not only Luke, but also her friend Sally. She always thinks of Sally.
So she is very kind girl though she doesn't like the country...


Flagan, M. (2009). Val's Diary. Recanati, MC, Italy: Eli.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿